Monday, December 22, 2008

One Hellish Day..........

So this didn't happen today, it was on the 1st of this month but I didn't post it on here so I thought I would share. I wanted everyone to know how I felt...not so good for starters....

So about...eh..3:30 or 4:00 I woke up, sat up and let out pretty much the nastiest burp in the world. For the next hour I proceeded to burp, toss and turn, eat some tums, burp some more and probably annoy Dave to the point where he might kill me...(sorry babe.) I then got in the shower on the verge of tears arguing with myself whether or not to call Linda. I got fully dressed, sat on the edge of the bed and finally decided to call Linda. Being the wonderful woman she is she told me she'd open for me. I barely got off the phone before the explosive crying started for about 10 minutes..I know, I'm a wimp. At this point I was exhausted from the lack of sleep and feeling this way for the past 2 days, I laid down and decided to go to Basin immediate care when it opened at 8. My cat obviously didn't understand how I felt because he thought that rubbing his foul smelling drool all over my face was a great sign of affection. So finally, it is 8 o'clock and I drag myself out of bed, throw on a sweatshirt and my boots and make my way out the door. Ok, my car is a giant block of ice, it's going to be a while. While waiting for my car to start, I'm standing outside and all of a sudden, became one with the bush and well, I'm sure you can guess what covered it. Managed to make it to basin without any more violent vometing but that was the least of my worries because I got there, sat in the room for like an hour before the doctor told me everything looked fine and I need the o-so-loved blood work. The nurse must have known how fabulous I felt because she had to "try" to get blood out of both my arms before finally succeeding. I listened to the "you just have a viral stomach bug. drinks lots of water yada yada yada. Have a great day!!!" According to Basin, my insurance has a copay which I was unaware of because nowhere else charges it. Go figure because my debit card is somewhere in the shred box while I wait for a new one and even if I did have one, I only have like 11 dollars in it. Ok, so lets call Dave....ring ring ring....no answers...about 10 minutes later I give the woman a credit card number and I am on my way home, to a house that has no food, the water tastes like bleach, and is dirtier than hell.... I dare you to top my day...please, listening to your story would delight me so...

1 comment:

#6 on the Threatdown said...

So..... when do we get an update and aren't you going to allow followers? Sheesh.