Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ingenious title not included at this time.

So I've developed this habit of weighing myself like everyday. I know I'm not supposed to but I got this really cool, get this, DIGITAL scale for christmas(I've never had one before, stop laughing!). I have noticed that I am slowly, let me say it again, sssslllllloooooooowwwwwllllyyyyy losing weight. Maybe they have gotten my thyroid right? maybe the stuff I am eating is actually healthy for me? I know it's not from working out because that has come to a screeching hault at the moment. I'd go to spin class if there weren't 5000 people signed up before me!!! But I bought a victoria's secret bathing suit that I intend to fit in to in about 3 to 4 months so I guess I better get my ass in gear!!

2 comments:

#6 on the Threatdown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
#6 on the Threatdown said...

Starvation shouldn't be part of healthy weight loss, but we all have days where we feel hungry. Katie calls it hangry - that rage and anger you experience due to hunger. So if anyone is wondering, just tell em you are hangry.