Thursday, December 11, 2008

You spin me right round baby right round.....

So, I made it thru my second spinning class and was suprised at how well I did the second time. The first time was a joke. I was just mostly pedeling to myself while everyone was doing these crazy reps and moves that I just didn't have it in me to do. The instructer even came back twice to see if I was ok, and to tell me that it was alright to move at my own speed...blah blah blah. But yesterday, I managed to keep up with them the whole time with the exception of about a one minute break I needed to ensure I didn't pass out and to restart the blood circulation in my toes. . So I plan on going to these classes Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and see if that and going on a diet will help me shed a few pounds. I only hope. That desire is the only thing that kept me going yesterday....YAY ME!!!

No comments: