Monday, December 22, 2008

30 with a junior high school mentality. (more like 25 I guess)

So...seriously. Who follows their girlfriend's ex-boyfriends girlfriend?(got all that?) So I'm at Freddie's trying to find a parking spot among the millions of cars parked there. While driving by the front door, I see this lifted ford diesel and the dude driving it is staring at me. OK, this guy thinks I'm hot, mini ego boost! So I don't think anything of it until I'm parked and the damn truck is stopped behind me. What the hell. So I take my time, thinking the guy is just readjusting his seat or something. But then realize that he is definitely waiting for me. I get out and the guy yells, "Hey, are you Dave's girlfriend?" A little confused I say, "Yeah?" He then says, "Will you give Dave a message for me? Tell him to stop calling my girlfriend." Instant irritation. Even though I know exactly who his whore of a girlfriend is I ask, "and who's your girlfriend?" Angie, yeah, I totally knew that dumb ass....So a little sarcastic I say, "Hmm, actually Dave doesn't call Angie, Angie calls him." After he looks at me and said "Bullshit", increasing my blood flow. I scream "fuck you" and before I can hold it down my middle finger flies up and I continue to walk into Freddie's. How dare he!!! That douche bag FOLLOWED me to Fred Meyer! How does he know what I drive and who I am?! Does he not have the balls to contront Dave himself?? Of course any guy that wants their girlfriend to completely give up her kids for him probably doesn't have all of this brain or heart in tact. But back on topic, I storm into Freddie's barely able to dial Dave's number I am shaking so bad with anger. When he answers I screams "Hey!" scaring the bejesus out of two guys walking in front of me. After shyly apologizing to them, I begin talking to Dave, actually it was more like loud, inaudible spurts of cuss words and a few other words in between. While walking down the isle, still cussing like a sailor, I run into a member of the credit union I work at. Being a master of transformation, I immediately put on a completely forced and fake smile and waved hello. Of course that all disintegrated after he was out of earshot. I was so pissed I completely forgot that I was looking for a snow shovel and began pacing around the shoe section. It all turned out to be a misunderstanding after I made Dave call Angie's friend Rachel to figure out WTF. Jesus!

Oh, by the way. Mike, if you are reading this, you have got to be the most pathetic excuse for a man. Seriously, you couldn't have confronted Dave about it? God knows Angie has his number.......PANSY!!!

No comments: