Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just my luck....or unluck

I have come to understand that animals have absolutley no appreciation for what you do for them. It seems that every time I take the animals to the vet, dog OR cat, there is always some urine in return. When bringing Edge back from the vet, he released a gallon of completely fowl smelling pee all on the passenger floor board of my car in which I have not succesfully removed. Upon returning from the vet with Henry after getting him fixed, he managed to pee in his carrier, soaking his tail that he then slapped me in the eyeball with while jumping out, sending the amazing liquid all over my face and down my right arm. I proceeded to stand there in shock for about 5 seconds recapping what just had happened before I ran to the sink and washed my eyeball, face and arm. Um? Is the pee necessary?????? By sheer assumption I think I know the answer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aja is bad at updating her blog.