Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hey! Long time no see!

So I guess it's been almost a month since I've updated my blog but honestly I didn't have much I wanted to say. I suppose I can conjure up something somewhat interesting for you to read...
My manager is moving to Medford with her teen daughter that just had a baby...Talk about hitting two birds with one stone! I don't have to see either of them anymore within a period of only a few weeks! After over a year of torture after being under her "management" if that is what you even want to call it, I am completely up for someone new, and maybe even qualified for the job.
I had my interview for the reserves last night. Let me tell you. That pretty much sucked the big one. Not only did I draw a mental blank on alot of questions but after I answered what they asked me they stared at me for about 3 seconds after I was finished. Did I not answer how they wanted? Were my answers to dull or not long enough? Are they robots with computer software analyzing my every word? Still unsure of those answers as I was some of the questions they asked me. So who knows what will happen. I took a written test afterwards which seemed pretty easy. I just need to pass the background test and eventually find 12 references in which they will call EVERY SINGLE ONE to see if I am really a good person and who I say I am...

On an ending note, I am tired as hell, still wearing yesterdays makeup and the same clothes I wore for the interview. I can barely stay a wake while writing this...I am sitting in front of a nice toasty heater with a blanket over my legs....I think I will rest my head...I AM NOT SLEEPING....but it does feel really nice...I..zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments: