Monday, October 6, 2008

10 lbs? Is my scale broken or is this accurate??

So the other night I weighed myself, and discovered that since my last visit to the doctor I had indeed lost 10 lbs. Now I'm not exactly sure that the scale isn't one of those that lies to you but I am just going to agree with it. I have also decided that I am going to start working out more. I have been watching what I eat and feel that eventually all of this will be under control and I will be myself again. The person I was 2 years ago. The energetic, athletic, happy, horny Aja. I'm sure Dave will be happy when I return.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. It is hard to feel sexy when you feel like you have burst from your original shape. Unless it is in your bra.... in which case... yay!

Aja Phelps said...

yeah, but I'd rather be skinny and have less boobs than look like a whale with a nice rack....